Monday 10 January 2011

YOU called ME!

*ring, ring*

Me: Hello?

Mad Dad: Hey can you and the boy come meet my friend's son on Saturday?

Me: Uhh, what? Why?

MD: My friend, who is a communist, has a son trying to get into IT and thought the boy could have a chat with him.

Me: Your friend, the communist? Do I know him?

MD: Of course you do! He came to Canada to visit us when you were little. Anyways are you both free for lunch on Saturday or not?

Me: Um... ok, fine, we'll meet with your communist friend's son.

MD: Oh, and don't call him a communist as he pretends he isn't anymore. But he is.

Me: Um... ok.

MD: What are you doing on the phone anyhow? If I was your boss, I'd fire you for talking on the phone all the time.

*hangs up*

Me: But YOU called ME!! Hello? Hello?

No comments:

Post a Comment